Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Stock HID Replacement?

Old 11-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
cjmcguire90 is on a distinguished road
cjmcguire90's Tacoma Gallery
Stock HID Replacement?

Long story short:
Hit a deer, insurance paying for new lights and what not.
I want replacement headlights that are HID. What are my options? Sorry, but all i've found were conversions?

Thanks for any answers
Old 11-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what I did. Got the BHLM, and just added the HID kit.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
There are no stock HIDs for the Taco, they were never an option. If you want to go full bore then do a full retro conversion with projectors, shrouds and the whole 9 yards.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
cjmcguire90 is on a distinguished road
cjmcguire90's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I was hoping since the body shop will be doing all the work I'd be able to find a plug and play kit but I guess my options are limited. Thanks for the replies.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 AM   #5
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmcguire90 View Post
Thanks guys. I was hoping since the body shop will be doing all the work I'd be able to find a plug and play kit but I guess my options are limited. Thanks for the replies.
DDM Tuning has some plug and play HID Kits. I installed them in about 30 mins. They are great lights. You could also purchase some HID lights from slimcubby's group buy.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #6
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
DDM Tuning has some plug and play HID Kits. I installed them in about 30 mins. They are great lights. You could also purchase some HID lights from slimcubby's group buy.

X2 on the DDM or Slimcubby's group buy. They are bright and easy to install