Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Performance Products black headlights

Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Performance Products black headlights

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the black bezel replacement headlights from auto parts warehouse? They are 189.00 with free shipping. Yeah, I know, a can of paint and some time and I can have the same thing for 175.00 cheaper, but I don't have the time and am skidish about trying the bhlm. I also have seen the ebay lights, but the whole jdm debate has scared me away. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
are you talking about the "frame" that goes on the outside of the headlight?
Old 12-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
so you want the black headlight mod, just have someone local do it for you.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:02 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I could do it for you.... Just be out of a truck for about 3 days
Old 12-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
I massacred the BHLM so I bought the Ebay headlights and I love them. These look like better quality so I'd say you're good.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
The ebays are cheaper and I've owned 2 sets of tail lights and 4 different set of headlights off ebay with no complaints. I'd save my money and get ebay ones for about 120.