Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

wiring harness help

Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
jake slatnick is on a distinguished road
Name: jake
jake slatnick's Tacoma Gallery
wiring harness help

so i have four pro comp lights and an nfab light bar but i dont want to spend 40 dollars on a wiring harness that comes with two switches that dont even fit into my dashboard. i was thinking about buying two switches from toyota and than buying a seperate wiring harness.

is that they way to go? or is there other more efficient ways
Old 12-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
The lights didn't come with the harness? My hella's came with a harness, relay, switch, and fuses. Installation was easy and it was my first time doing it. If your lights came with the harness, you can always ditch the switch and get this one that should fit into a stock slot. http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45
Old 12-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
the procomp's should come with a harness unless you bought them used. you can do that if you have space, leep it nice and clean.