LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

hey you! with the 55W HID's

Old 12-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #21
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Well can i say i hate when people brake check me at night just cause my truck with stock headlights and standard driving lights on sits right in their rear view mirror!! Its not my fault!! Or flip me off!! GAAAHHHH!!!
Did you re-aim them after you lifted your truck?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #22
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
My car is 100% stock and at the time I did not even have plates, and I still got flashed for my stock halogens! But i agree with the OP, esp you F-250's with 9 in lifts, you guys are extra annoying at night.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #23
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Did you re-aim them after you lifted your truck?
Well of course not... I can see better than ever at night on back roads with the way they are now!! Ok so in all reality i'm not complaining!! Sometimes ignorance is bliss!! I get a kick out of it! Most people understand and then sometimes i think people have a death wish for break checking me!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #24
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well of course not... I can see better than ever at night on back roads with the way they are now!! Ok so in all reality i'm not complaining!! Sometimes ignorance is bliss!! I get a kick out of it! Most people understand and then sometimes i think people have a death wish for break checking me!
From my point of view - you are blinding me and making it impossible for me to see properly. I'm not kidding. This happens EVERY night on my commute home. It's aggravating and frustrating. If you need to see clearly on back roads at night, use your high beams.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From my point of view - you are blinding me and making it impossible for me to see properly. I'm not kidding. This happens EVERY night on my commute home. It's aggravating and frustrating. If you need to see clearly on back roads at night, use your high beams.
have you tried closing your eyes?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #26

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
have you tried closing your eyes?
I haven't quite memorized my commute home yet
Old 12-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #27
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its easy.....Close eyes, then when you hear a horn, turn away from it...

Note:

I dont condone or endorse this.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #28
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
True but you do drive a BMW which should come w/ an auto dimming mirror or for sure a little tab that works wonders with bright lights behind you! if you wanna get back at us.. Set the tap pushed toward the window set your mirror and when it happends again flip the tab towards you and it should reflect back at him at certain times!! HAHAHA!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #29

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True but you do drive a BMW which should come w/ an auto dimming mirror or for sure a little tab that works wonders with bright lights behind you! if you wanna get back at us.. Set the tap pushed toward the window set your mirror and when it happends again flip the tab towards you and it should reflect back at him at certain times!! HAHAHA!!!
My rear view mirror has auto dimming but my side views don't.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #30

true true... Well i try to stay out of those unless you piss me off...
Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #31

Quote:
My rear view mirror has auto dimming but my side views don't.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #32
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 35w, and also have projectors. I admit I do have them set up high but I like to see at night! I get flashed sometimes but not enough that I think I need to lower them any. And I had one smart a$$ flash me so I flashed my highs which are silverstars that are shining into outerspace, He dimed quickly and then brightened his lights again. Needles to say I switched back to high beams and I have to say my highs were a lot brighter than his so I think I won!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #33
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you tried to wear you sunglasses at night?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEuWEvH5GI

If that doesn't work, perhaps you could pick up a pair of Stunna Glasses?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG7tkxRQ-oU
Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #34

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chris, helpful as always
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #35
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well can i say i hate when people brake check me at night just cause my truck with stock headlights and standard driving lights on sits right in their rear view mirror!! Its not my fault!! Or flip me off!! GAAAHHHH!!!
just lay the day makers to them
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #36

Quote:
Thanks Chris, helpful as always

Truth is, everytime I see a vehicle with these HID's in the wrong housing, I want to "re aim" them with my hammer......
Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #37

martie's Tacoma Gallery
Can't see what you posted there Juggernaut

Anyway, I didn't mean to go into rant mode but it's a pet peeve of mine. The consideration for others is seriously lacking when headlights are aimed so high that they blind me. I have HIDs and mjp2 and I took the time to aim them so that they are not interfering with everyone else's ability to drive.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
I have a set of 35w, and also have projectors. I admit I do have them set up high but I like to see at night! I get flashed sometimes but not enough that I think I need to lower them any. And I had one smart a$$ flash me so I flashed my highs which are silverstars that are shining into outerspace, He dimed quickly and then brightened his lights again. Needles to say I switched back to high beams and I have to say my highs were a lot brighter than his so I think I won!
Try that with me.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #39
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Try that with me.
HAHAHA!! I think Ill pass!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #40
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
heh heh heh i have four two have hids in them and they are bright i don't even want to know about yours see through winter clothing i would imagine