Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

N-Fab Lightbar & 4 Hella 500's

Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Lightbar & 4 Hella 500's

Guy's let me know what you think of this on my truck, I like it but my wife thinks I am ruining the look. Be honest, I can take it.

[ATTACH]N-Fab Lightbar & 4 Hella 500's-s7301305.jpg[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
N-Fab Lightbar & 4 Hella 500's-s7301308.jpg  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like it.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
taht looks real good. i probably will have to do that eventually because of you ahhhh
Old 12-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Tell the wife no way! I love the look on my ride!!
Old 12-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #7
blendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shedblendedfamily is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blendedfamily's Tacoma Gallery
Looks super clean.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Love the bar and lights! Looks great man
Old 12-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I like it...
Old 12-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
looks great i like it goes with the truck
Old 12-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #11
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
That looks so retarded!!!!! You should send it to me!

J/k... It looks awesome... I'm gonna be saving up for a brush guard soon for some lights also.

Like my friend always says... "Do what you do, big guy"

To each one his own modifications, you can't make a tacoma look bad (unless you see the gaming tacoma that was at SEMA...)
Old 12-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #12
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
looks good except the chrome grille and covers on the the lights
Old 12-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #13
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
take the covers off. I ran covers on mine at first...after taking them off it made a huge difference!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
take the covers off. I ran covers on mine at first...after taking them off it made a huge difference!
Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll give it a try.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #16
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it! Looks dope!
Old 12-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #17
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 12-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #18

Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Looks good! Is your emblem blue or is that the glare?
Thanks for the input, and yes it is blue. You're the only one who said anything about it. Very observant.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #19

Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. I appreciate all your comments.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
how much/

What's the name in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$