Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

installing bed lights???

Old 12-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
installing bed lights???

i want to put some lights on each side of the inside of my bed to help light it up at night when im using it....i just dont know much about wirring so how would i go about wirring them up???
Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
pos to batery, neg to ground. install a switch somewhere.

check out this link. there are a ton of cool mods to do, including a few bed light mods
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html
Old 12-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
That's a pretty broad question. What is the extent of your wiring knowledge? Let's start with what you know and go from there.

It'd be silly to cover the basics of 12 volt negative ground systems if you already have that down and just need ideas of where to pick up power or what light housings would work best.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sea...archid=1811954