Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Experience with Oznium

Old 12-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Experience with Oznium; Pics Included!!!

So I purchased a dome light replacement from Oznium. I finally got it in today. I installed the light and found that it either came with bulbs that didn't work, or some how they were damaged during the brief install. Anyway, I sent a message to customer service via email, and I had a response with a couple minutes indicating that they would be shipping out a replacement tomorrow! Now that has to be at the top of the list in regards to customer service! I would definitely purchase from them again!

It is still really bright and a big improvement over the stock light even with the 5 bulbs out..... I will post a pic soon!
The dome light is a 25 Led dome light by Oznium

All of these pics don't really do them justice, but I was most disappointed in the license plate lights. I hoped they would be brighter.
Tail Lights are by Superbrightleds and are the WLED-x5

The Map Lights are also by Superbrightleds and are the WLED-x6 which I am happy with

Old 12-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a similar experience with them.
The OEM style panel switch I used for my train horns kept seizing on me after a week or so. They've sent me probably 4 switches at no cost to me.

While I don't necessarily think too highly of their products, I do think they back it up with above average CS.

Glad you're getting things straighted out.

Say, which LED did you order? I've thought about replacing with LED the next time they burn out...
Old 12-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased the Superflux LED Dome Light 25 LED, Cool White. It really lights up the interior of the cab. I did the Superbrightleds for map lights, and license plate lights...Going to take pics now, if I can find my camera!