LED Whips

Old 12-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Always Lost
3volution05 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt.
Name: Lee
3volution05's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up LED Whips

Wondering if anyone has mounted these on there tacoma? http://www.alpinesandtoys.com/servle...p-buggy/Detail

I think I am going to get two green ones and mount them on the sides of the bed right where the Cab and the Bed meet. I was wondering what the mouting brackets look like and how easy it was to wire them. I live in SoCal and go to Glamis and Ocotillio wells alot and I think these would look sick. I just want them to be easy to take off so I can remove them when i leave. Thanks in advance
Old 12-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #2
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3volution05 View Post
Wondering if anyone has mounted these on there tacoma? http://www.alpinesandtoys.com/servle...p-buggy/Detail

I think I am going to get two green ones and mount them on the sides of the bed right where the Cab and the Bed meet. I was wondering what the mouting brackets look like and how easy it was to wire them. I live in SoCal and go to Glamis and Ocotillio wells alot and I think these would look sick. I just want them to be easy to take off so I can remove them when i leave. Thanks in advance
Those are sick! Too bad they cost so much...

For wiring you'll probably want to go directly to the battery. If you have the tow package you could connect to the always on wire, i believe its gray in color. Post pics and welcome!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea wire them up to the battery, and put a switch in the cab. if they use a CB mount. I would just hit up a truck stop and pick one you like/ would work with how you want to mount it

I think they would be pretty sweet out in the sand!