Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Question about mounting lights

Old 12-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Question about mounting lights

I was thinking about adding the All Pro light hoop to my bumper and mounting 3 Hella 500 on it.

http://stores.got-chrome.com/Items/h...it%20H13750601

is there away to mount them to the light bar or will I have to fab something up?

And will I be killing my battery with that many lights? I currently have stock head lights, and PIAA 510 super white driving lights on it so far.

Also any mounting and wiring tips would be appreciated...
Old 12-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in this as well.

Subscribed.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Try giving all pro a call and see if that light hoop has mounting tabs on it. It should. as for killing the bat. Im not sure. I am running 4 hella's on mine and its fine, they are only 55w lights so they dont use that much power.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
actually now that I think about it I was running 6 lights a few weeks ago and it was fine. I had my headlights plus 4 hella's up front on and my two lights on my bed bar on. I think you will be fine. as long as your not running an amp at the same time.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
actually now that I think about it I was running 6 lights a few weeks ago and it was fine. I had my headlights plus 4 hella's up front on and my two lights on my bed bar on. I think you will be fine. as long as your not running an amp at the same time.
Ya no amp for me, just stock HU and speakers. I still don't know if I can get three lights on the bar, I might have to fab something up...