LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Map Light

Old 12-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
nolanrod8 is on a distinguished road
nolanrod8's Tacoma Gallery
Map Light

I just ordered some LED lights for my maplights and license plate lights. I got the license plate lights in with no problem, but does anyone know how to take off the maplights? I just dont want to try to mess with it and break it. Please help.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
The covers pop off the side, I used a screw driver to gently pop them off. The bulbs pull straight down. It might take a little bit, because there isn't much room to grab them and they are up there pretty good