Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Just added Grille guard now its time for Lights

Old 12-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Just added Grille guard now its time for Lights

So, I got a Grille Guard for my 05 taco and after I put it on something just seemed like it was missing. After looking at the truck I figured that the truck now needs some lights on the front to make it even more badassified. What is a good kind of light to put on it? I want one to look good and make it easier to shine a big open field.

Oh here is a picture of my newly added grille guard.

Old 12-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #2
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Does your grill guard in front of the lights knock down illumination from them.....
Old 12-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that things huge!!! Is it me or does it look like the drivers side is sagging a little?
Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
Does your grill guard in front of the lights knock down illumination from them.....
It does but only a fraction of the light is reflected nothing too noticable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Dang that things huge!!! Is it me or does it look like the drivers side is sagging a little?
Ha yeah it is massive but I dont know It might have been me holding my phone. I did install it in the rain so I will just have to check it out in the morning before I go hunting.