Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Pilot Off Road Lights

Old 12-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
DaytonLax14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
DaytonLax14's Tacoma Gallery
Pilot Off Road Lights

I was at autozone earlier and they had a set of Pilot off road lights for about 50 bucks. I don't off road at all, but I just like the look. Thinking about picking them up. Thoughts?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've used Pilot brand lights on a couple of cars from the past. No issues with 'em.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #3

nice, i'm gonna pick some up tomorrow then.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...back in the day Pilots were called the "poor man's PIAA's".
Old 12-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Pilots are what im running after others got stolen. Already had one get hit with a rock on the freeway and break the lens. With 6 lights, the cheaper the better you can find them for like $20 each I run the 100watt models, bright as hell
Old 12-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #7
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
You WILL get moisture inside, though I haven't had any issues with it. Even the light with the broken lens works fine in the rain and snow, and i have it on ALWAYS with my headlights (tied to my fog switch) only burned out 1 lamp since april for some unknown reason.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:37 AM   #8

excellent, thanks fellas