Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

my slim gb hid's

Old 12-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
my slim gb hid's

i got the g/f some for her cx-7 after she fell in love with mine from a previous gb. got her the h-7 slim low beam 6k kit and it turned out awesome. the stock mazda bulbs sucked ass so this was a huge upgrade for her. i also threw in some ultrastar brights for her heres some pics. these kits make awesome presents for any car not just our trucks just giving a shout out to slim for doing this and hopefully get him a few more orders. the first two are lows then hi/low against the garage door then same order down the street then a few shots of the housings.