Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

has anyone bought these tail lights??

Old 12-29-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
has anyone bought these tail lights??

I found these tail lights on ebay today and think they are really cool looking...but i have a few questions...
do they come with bulbs??
do they come with the led diodes in them already??
and how is their quality??

here is a link to see them...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33716
Old 12-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
saving up
TR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant future

TR3NT's Tacoma Gallery
try pming Fibertop. I'm pretty sure he's got them
Old 12-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Got the same ones except the housing is chrome, wish I woulda got the black housing but the lenses are smoked. Look good and are a direct replacement, much brighter IMO, and yes they should already be wired up and have lights. Plug and play
Old 12-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
netman1969 will become famous soon enoughnetman1969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Air Force Security Police NCO
Name: Dave
netman1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to netman1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Got the same ones except the housing is chrome, wish I woulda got the black housing but the lenses are smoked. Look good and are a direct replacement, much brighter IMO, and yes they should already be wired up and have lights. Plug and play
Quality seems good then? I am digging those as well, would look real good on my all black 09 DC.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
ive had mine since june no problems. got some oics in my gallery of them installed.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #6
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I got those tail lights as well, they do come with all the bulbs and are really easy to install. Quality is not as good as oem lights but it's pretty good. I've had mine about a year with no problems. They are made by anzo and I got mine from autoanything. They look pretty cool u'll like em!!