Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

wiring lights on front light bar

Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
stue is on a distinguished road

stue's Tacoma Gallery
Question need help getting through fire wall

i am wiring 4 hella lights on the front of my 09 taco.Im sure i can wire everything up I just don't know were to run the wires through the fire wall. does anyone have any ideas...
Old 01-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
The same place the factory wires go thru.

Look near the brake master cylinder, there's a bunch of wires in a bundle that do into the cab. If you use a metal coat hanger, you can push the coat hanger thru the rubber grommet and fish the new wires thru, just be careful not to damage the other wires. The wires will come into the cab near above the e-brake (for an auto trans).