Notices

Trying to keep low beams on with Hi beams

Old 01-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
enc001 is on a distinguished road
Army: Veteren - 3rd Ranger Bn.
Name: Elliott
enc001's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to keep low beams on with Hi beams

I was wondering if anyone knew information about a kit or wiring harness that would allow the low beam lights of my 06 tacoma (generation 2 projector headlamp upgrade) to stay on with my High beams.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Elliott...
All I know is to hold the turn lever about half way and both will come on, but when you let go, it will go to one or the other.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
here you go!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...tml#post666297