Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED bulbs in side marker lights

Old 04-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #41
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
have them they rock blue looks sick i think!
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Does anyone know if they still sell these bulbs because I went to Pep Boys and they did not have the blue or LED or what ever these bulbs are.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #42
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same result. Any ideas where to find these blue ones?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #43
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Does anyone know if they still sell these bulbs because I went to Pep Boys and they did not have the blue or LED or what ever these bulbs are.
I think they stopped selling them but I have a set around the pad somewhere! I can go check the pep boys here tomorrow and see if they have if they do I will start selling them lol
Old 05-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #44
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man I appreciate it. But ya if you find them let me know and if they don't have them here ill gladly paypal ya some currency.

P.S. god damn I can't get over your truck Haha
Old 05-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #45
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Thanks man I appreciate it. But ya if you find them let me know and if they don't have them here ill gladly paypal ya some currency.

P.S. god damn I can't get over your truck Haha

LOL thanks mang! She has alot more to go but i am just making payments right now!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
LOL thanks mang! She has alot more to go but i am just making payments right now!

I'd be pretty content if I was where you're at right now ha. Ah the payment mod, never ending.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:01 AM   #47
Slizzy will become famous soon enough

Slizzy's Tacoma Gallery
man my local auto parts store couldn't even find a suitable replacement lol.... i need this thread, thx
Old 01-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #50
Truong_A_Long
datzdorki304 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steven
datzdorki304's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Extremely Bright LEDs.

If y'all are still looking for LED's, ijdmtoys.com has some extremely bright LEDs. Check out the site. You won't regret it.