Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Replacement for BHLMs?

Old 01-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Replacement for BHLMs?

I need to get my headlights replaced since I screwed up my BHLMs back in Oct. Now that I've finally got some time and some extra cash to spend on the ride, I figure this is first on my list. I kinda like the replacements on ebay with the halos, but I'm nervous to pull the trigger because I'm unsure about the quality of them. I'm looking for something that's as easy to install as the oems, hopefully without having to do any rewiring, sub $200 and black because I love the BHLM. How do you guys like the quality of the stuff from ebay?
Old 01-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i think ebay lights are hit and miss. some have no problems and some fog like a mo fo. if you buy some just silicon the outside edge and you should be ok. i said should.