Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Hella question/feed back

Old 01-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Hella question/feed back

I'm thinking about getting the All Pro light bar to complete me truck, and adding some Hella 700 lights.

Does anyone have the Hella 700? If so how are they?

I know they are not the best, but I don't have $300 to drop on lights. I may at some point do the HID on them, but for now I just want something to hang on the light bar from All Pro.

Feed back welcome on teh 700 Kit.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
they are the same thing as the 500 but a little larger in size. I just did the hid conversion on 500's and they are brootal. I could probably shoot planes out of the sky with them
Old 01-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
they are the same thing as the 500 but a little larger in size. I just did the hid conversion on 500's and they are brootal. I could probably shoot planes out of the sky with them
LOL nice, how did you like them before the HID conversion?
Old 01-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
they were crap....haha. well I have a biased opinoin now. for what I paid they were decent, and being only a 50w light i knew they were not gonna be that bright.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #5
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
they were crap....haha. well I have a biased opinoin now. for what I paid they were decent, and being only a 50w light i knew they were not gonna be that bright.
wow now I'm scared...lol I have the PIAA 510 55W light and they are very bright, but don't shine very far. But I still like them for what they do.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
MotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura aboutMotoXXX has a spectacular aura about

MotoXXX's Tacoma Gallery
500s (50$) are just as bright as your stock high beams! I was not impressed, did the hid conversion for another 50$ and now they rock! Best 100$ spent.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #7
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
I love my 500ff they are pretty beast for 50$.