Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Where can I get a pair of "cop car spot lights"?

Old 01-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get a pair of "cop car spot lights"?

I want some lights likt the police cars have. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find anybody that sells them. Does anybody know where I could get these?
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
just out of curiosity, for offroading or just messin with people? Cuz, now that I think of it, those would be REALLY handy when doing some night runs.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
sirennet.com or any emergency lighting place has them.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
just out of curiosity, for offroading or just messin with people? Cuz, now that I think of it, those would be REALLY handy when doing some night runs.
Well, I wanted them mostly for hunting. I figured it would be nice to have a bright light able to point anywhere I need with ease, unlike the lights on my roll bar. Those just point straight foward. But now that you mention it, they would be pretty handy for offroading AND messing with people. That just makes me more inclined to get some.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.magnalight.com/pc-46106-1...stall-kit.aspx
Old 01-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
It says those are for a 2010 Tacoma. Does that matter?
Old 01-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.rigidindustries.com/

Check this seller out on eBay
http://stores.ebay.com/j-gardon

I'm sure you know that red/blue lights are illegal. FYI
Old 01-24-2010, 01:07 PM   #8
chrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chrisman8995's Tacoma Gallery
just curious what the hell are you hunting at night????
Old 01-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
http://www.rigidindustries.com/

Check this seller out on eBay
http://stores.ebay.com/j-gardon

I'm sure you know that red/blue lights are illegal. FYI
Ya, I don't want a light bar. I'm not a cop and have no desire to impersonate one. All I need is the spot lights
Old 01-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman8995 View Post
just curious what the hell are you hunting at night????
Haha. Coyotes. My buddy and I call them in at night on his property but it sucks using low-budget flash lights, or having to maneuver my truck into position so my roll bar lights are pointed where we HOPE the coyotes will be. And sometimes they aren't in the beams and get scared off.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
chrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chrisman8995's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok that makes perfect sense....im just used to folks around here spotlighting whitetails which isn't cool
Old 01-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman8995 View Post
oh ok that makes perfect sense....im just used to folks around here spotlighting whitetails which isn't cool
Ya, there's guys around here that do that too. Those are they type of people that you report to calltip. Those lights would be prime for coyotes though.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #13
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Ga. if you get caught shining lights (headlight or other) at deer, even if you don't have a gun, you can be charged with harrassing wildlife. I'm guessing that coyotes fall under wildlife.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:07 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this guy can ship it to you?

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/1557012665.html

Or...a couple new in the box ones. Type spotlight in for the keyword, 3 different ones pop up.

http://www.galls.com/gaweb.dll
Old 01-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 TRD Sport View Post
Here in Ga. if you get caught shining lights (headlight or other) at deer, even if you don't have a gun, you can be charged with harrassing wildlife. I'm guessing that coyotes fall under wildlife.
Unless it's pest controll. My buddy has goats, chickens, a small dog and a few cats that are geting harassed by the doggs so his parents want them killed. I've read into what's legal and what's not. I'm a sportsman, not a poacher.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #17
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Unless it's pest controll. My buddy has goats, chickens, a small dog and a few cats that are geting harassed by the doggs so his parents want them killed. I've read into what's legal and what's not. I'm a sportsman, not a poacher.
Hey I was just saying. I wasn't accusing anything.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #18

I'm not getting defensive. Your probably an honest hunter too and you just want to make sure that everybody else is following the rules. I hate when people do illegal shit and get the upperhand because they use unsportsmanlike tools and shit. But as far as hunting goes, these are only going to be used for coyotes.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #19
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Manny
revhappyleon's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same idea! . . . but for screwing with people lol
Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #20

That'll be fun too.