Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Bling Lights help!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Bling Lights help!

So I got bling fog lights but I have no idea how to install them. I was able to buy longer bolts and attach them through two holes in the bumper as seen on this forum, and although the lights will not fall out this way, there is nothing to stop them from swiveling up and down. The last thing I want is my lights moving up and down as I drive. So if anyone can post some detailed pictures/directions of how you mounted the lights to your bumper I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
I only know of one other guy that has these lights. I don't think your gonna get much help.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
Captain

Old 02-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #5
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know if you have already bought new lights or installed them but what i did was get 4 20mm bolts and some fat washers. There are 2 wholes on the sides of the fog light pockets and i used the bolts to them into there. they arnt perfect but they work. PM me if you want pics