Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Hella 500s

Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Officer
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500s

So i want to wire my hella 500s so that i can turn them on whenever my normal lights are on, i drive on roads of the outside of sac alot and i dont want to have to turn my high beams on. however, a couple times now i have turned my car off and the hellas stayed on (because i had them wired directly to the battery.
what wire in the headlights would can i splice the remote wire for the hella relay.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the Sticky at the top about wiring Hella's (Mods & Tutorials, wiring after market aux lights)

Steps 11-13 show you how to hook up the switch to your fuse box behind the change drawer, if you have a gen 2.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
another gsxr 1k is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Radioman 1989-1994
another gsxr 1k's Tacoma Gallery
The easiest spot is probably the cigarette light or one of the aux powers. Those both shut off with the key.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
my friend relayed his lights to the running lights so he doesnt have to even have his headlights on unless he wants to and if his alarm goes off the offroad lights flash as long as the button is on