Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Blue fog lights

Old 03-29-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Blue fog lights

So i used the search feature and cant find the answer im looking for. So i want to get some new blue fog lights but i dont know the part number i need to get the right size bulb, can someone let me know and also if you could recommend a good brand too that would be helpful.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The size bulb would be H10 and you can find plenty on EBAY and such
Brands= Luminics, piaa, nokya
http://www.automotivelightingusa.com...ex&cPath=10_25
Old 03-29-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wow thanks for the quick response, i see you had a fun saturday night too lol
Old 03-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No prob man, Im on 2 websites here and toyotanation just helping out when i can.
What keeps me up is my New Born Daughter
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Wow thanks for the quick response, i see you had a fun saturday night too lol
Old 03-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
Well congratulations on the new baby girl and at least we know she will be safe riding in a tacoma
Old 03-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com

^^ Hell yeah!! And Thank You.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #7
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Blue fog lights will defeat the purpose of what those lights are intended for. that is, unless you aren't going to use them for what they are intended for. Blue colored bulbs will not cut through the fog or rain better than amber colored or "regular" halogen bulbs.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I thought the same but its up to him.