1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Installing tomorrow...need some help with Fogs.

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by gjbonner, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Feb 11, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    putting on a bumper and 9.5 ti winch tomorrow and it dawned on me that my factory fogs are 4 3/8 inches and the Allpro bumper allows for a 4inch. at least that is what it is looking like to me. I do not want to order the PIAAs from allpro because it will be a while and im sure not driving up there again just for fogs. this brings me to my question...

what is a decent fog that can be purchased near me in Oceanside CA? just curious if anyone recommends a brand that can be purchased around here or if there is a store chain that holds good fogs. not sure if any ol' auto parts store will carry "good enough" equipment. would appreciate the suggestions. thanks

2. Feb 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Try

Off Road Warehouse
    Escondido Store 2645 Auto Park way
    Escondido, Ca 92029
    Phone: 760-746-3193
    Hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri pst
    9am-3pm Sat pst

4 Wheel Parts

• 630 Nordahl Rd #G
      San Marcos CA 92069
    Hours
    • 1-800-517-0989 open until 9PM PST