Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Switch installation for fogs

Old 02-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
rallsp12 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralls
rallsp12's Tacoma Gallery
Switch installation for fogs

i am going to get these halo ring fog lights and when i put this switch in does anyone know how to get it to look like this picture

see how the switch is smaller than the opening and the other switches.....
do they make an adapter that this little switch fits in or what? i need some help

last time i tried his for my radio by pass and it didnt work out good at all lol
Old 02-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallsp12 View Post
i am going to get these halo ring fog lights and when i put this switch in does anyone know how to get it to look like this picture

see how the switch is smaller than the opening and the other switches.....
do they make an adapter that this little switch fits in or what? i need some help

last time i tried his for my radio by pass and it didnt work out good at all lol
i dont know the answer to your question, but where are you getting your fogs with the halos...cuz i have been looking for them...
Old 07-09-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
you can get switches that fit our factory slots from oznium, they are scion switches but they will fit with just a little bit of trimming. For a switch like you showed to fit you will need a dremmel and to cut a slot out of the blank plastic filler piece that you already have in your dash.
http://www.oznium.com/gsw-45