Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

LED Interior Light Questions???

Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
paul0909 is on a distinguished road
Army: Battalion XO
paul0909's Tacoma Gallery
LED Interior Light Questions???

Does anyone know what brand and size LED lights I need for an '06 Tacoma...recommendations???
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
what are you trying to do, the dash, under the dash?

here is what I used for under my dash and my cup holders
http://www.oznium.com/prewired-leds

and these are for the dash lights

http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2
Old 02-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
^those suck tho
what the redsox, i agree
Old 02-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
what are you trying to do, the dash, under the dash?

here is what I used for under my dash and my cup holders
http://www.oznium.com/prewired-leds

and these are for the dash lights

http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2

Obviously, the dome light and map lights I can handle. How is the wiring for the pre-wired LEDS? I don't do much as far as wiring and electronics go.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
^those suck tho
I actually picked one up at Autozone, and was really surprised how bright the thing was. Plugged right in, and its bright as hell. its one of those flat ones with a shit load of LEDS on it.