Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

questions on lighting

Old 02-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
the fresh prince
toyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to beholdtoyotacoinwa is a splendid one to behold
Name: Aaron
toyotacoinwa's Tacoma Gallery
questions on lighting

so i wanted to make my lights brighter and i was wondering what blubs are good or should i go with the hid conversion kit? also how do people get the yellow fog lights.. do you have to buy a new lenses or can u get like a bulb or something?
Old 02-17-2010, 02:43 AM   #2
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Hid conversion is the best way to make you lights a whole hell of a lot brighter. Kits start pretty cheap you'll want to get an h4 kit for headlights and h10 for fogs. I paid 120 for a high/low 35watt kit by ddm and then o140 more for a fog kit with 55watt ballasts(which i switched with my headlight ballasts). 5000k or 6000k is an almost white light with a blue tint on the 6000k. these are IMO the color temps best for headlights. If you want to get the yellow fogs get an h10 kit in 3000k, it will use your stock lens and put out a yellow light
Old 02-17-2010, 03:34 AM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
My yellow fogs are stockers with the Laminx film on them. Took about 5 min to install and looks good (IMO). Think it costs around 10-15 bucks.