Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Yellow Fogs?

Old 02-18-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Yellow Fogs?

So I tried the LaminX and it didn't work out so well. What other options are there to make the lenses yellow? has anyone painted them?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:19 AM   #2
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
So I tried the LaminX and it didn't work out so well. What other options are there to make the lenses yellow? has anyone painted them?
what happend with the LaminX? I'm curious becuase I'm about to cover mine with the same yellow film
Old 02-18-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Buy 'em in yellow.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
3K HIDs.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #5
SMOKED DC TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
SMOKED DC TACO's Tacoma Gallery
go with the luminics 2500k bulbs look good day and night. or yellow hids
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah what was wrong with the lamin-x film? I have the yellow lamin-x films on my fogs for about a year now and still now issues. I also have a set of light and dark gray ones I might put over the yellow ones to give it the smoked look when off, but still yellow when turned on. I also have 3K hid's in them for an even more yellow appearance.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
eh i just tried installing my yellow film, it also didnt go well at all. its like, they are too big for the lense and it resulted in huge freaking creases in one spot. i cut the one so it would fit but it wont dry right, i cut out almost a half inch of material to get it to fit right. i thought these were vehicle specific? guess i'll have to buy em and try them again...
Old 03-02-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
I may try some spray tint. Some of the guys on here did that and it worked great!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
Celtic Bob is on a distinguished road
Celtic Bob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane Taco View Post
Buy 'em in yellow.

Looks great. What lights did you buy?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I DiD The Covers and they worked out great!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #12
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid Question but why yellow?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4jeep View Post
Stupid Question but why yellow?
Yellow cut throw fog and it a jdm look aswell!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKED DC TACO View Post
go with the luminics 2500k bulbs look good day and night. or yellow hids
Old 03-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
Hawaiian Taco is on a distinguished road

Hawaiian Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Fogs

Where did you get your fogs from are they really bright?.

[/quote]
Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #16
BIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really nice
BIGDEZUL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobalt View Post

Wonder if you would have to clear coat over this????