Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Lighting Dilemma

Old 02-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
MDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kohler
MDBigRed's Tacoma Gallery
Lighting Dilemma

I currently have HID fogs and headlights i bought on a GB about a year ago, and i love how bright they are! However the ballast noise interferes with my CB and it gets REALLY annoying - i have to adjust the squelch almost to the midpoint before the whine noise goes away. I'm about to get some off-road lights but i'm debating HID's or just regular bulbs.

What do ya think?? Lightforce HID's with my HID headlights, or PIAA/Hella white bulbs with regular lightforce strikers?? I know you're gonna say HID's are way brighter, but maybe i can save some cash and headaches using non-HID setups