Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

4 Hella 500 lights behind my grille

Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #21
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
When I read the title I thought to myself, another sucker just gayed up his taco but I like it… Good work.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
Make more better!
skulltacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: BEN
skulltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
I hear ya. Then again though, I've driven through NV when it was 115 and I know I'd want as much air as I could get. I think that would be where a light bar would provide more air flow. Either way looks really clean and I'm interested to know if once it gets hotter if you notice a difference or not. Great job though
i'd also like to know how this fairs in hot weather... seems like it would block airflow a bit ... but in certain environments it could really mess up your cooling system ... keep us posted thanks.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #23
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
man that looks cooler than shit! I love it!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #24
tacoma1923 is on a distinguished road

tacoma1923's Tacoma Gallery
is it possible to the middle ones close and then other seperated a little bit or is there not enough room to do that? i plan on doing this but hooking up 2 toggle switches 1 for inner and another one for the outside lights
Old 01-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #25
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
That looks badass!
Old 01-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #27
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trying to decide if I want to do two, three, or four lights behind my grille...
Old 07-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #28
otto14990 is on a distinguished road
otto14990's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.robert View Post
Well I just put them on there last week and its February so its kinda hard to tell since its cold out anyway. There is still a lot of places where the air can get through so i don't think it will be too bad. Especially since I only put them on at night and its usually not to hot out at night.
so, i wanna know if this mod has affected the cool air flow or everything works good in hot weather.?
Old 06-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #29
D.Holliday is on a distinguished road

Army: US Army Infantry (5 years; Veteran)
Name: Jon
D.Holliday's Tacoma Gallery
^ Bump

I know this is old but i'm interested if weather has effected anything as well, I may do this myself.. I live in Oregon and I believe the hottest it really gets is in the 80's with little ot no humidity..
Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #30
Ghumps is on a distinguished road
Ghumps's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you move the Horn to?
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #31
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice...going to order mine this weekend and install! cant wait. Thanks for the post.