what do you think

Old 02-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
elchimpo is on a distinguished road
Name: Gustavo
elchimpo's Tacoma Gallery
what do you think

Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a ticket.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks kinda cool... legal?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
looks kinda cool... legal?
idk if its legal but i like it
if you can have hid why can't have red turn signals
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
Gotta be amber. Cannot have red lights on your front like that. (thats red right? My comp sucks)
yea they are red
Old 02-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Solid red forward facing lamp is for emergency response vehicles only. Say hello to an impersonation ticket
Old 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #10
ryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to beholdryhar85 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ryan
ryhar85's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Plus, imagine if some idiot in low light is going down the wrong side of the road and thinks he sees tail lights, so he then assumes he is all good. Those tails are your heads. BLAM. Definitely illegal.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea for your own safety get rid of those.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
yea for your own safety get rid of those.
yea just took them off i didnt get any info i just bought them cause i thought they look cool. i dont want to waste these can i put them on the rear turn signals?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #13
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Good that you got rid of it.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #14
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice bro. I got red turn signals inda rear for more than a year and I haven't been told anything...cops pull up behind me and I'm fine
Old 02-25-2010, 11:07 PM   #15
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Red turn signal in the back is legal, many cars come that way from factory.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:17 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Looks nice bro. I got red turn signals inda rear for more than a year and I haven't been told anything...cops pull up behind me and I'm fine
alright thanks ill try to take a pic of the daytime running lights red so you guys can see how sick it looked