Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Headlight tint

Old 03-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Headlight tint

Has anyone used Niteshades on their headlights and if so how did it come out? It's great on taillights. I'm kinda hesitant about doing the BHLM and thought about doing a light coat on them just to give them a shade of darkness. Any thoughts?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Has anyone used Niteshades on their headlights and if so how did it come out? It's great on taillights. I'm kinda hesitant about doing the BHLM and thought about doing a light coat on them just to give them a shade of darkness. Any thoughts?
maybe Lamin-x ? at least its reversible.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
...Not a good idea dude.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
...Not a good idea dude.
x2

Why decrease your visibility..
Old 03-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
see my thread....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...dangerous.html

Dont do it.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow i had no idea. Thanks for the heads up guys. I just laminx my fogs for looks, but I never use the fogs, because in Hawaii it is not necessary. I'll be sure to never suggest that again after reading the other post.