Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

From this to this

Old 03-04-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
From this to this

Started out like this......couldnt see a damn thing

Ended up like this......let there be light!

Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Sweet! You could've just posted in your other thread.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Sweet! You could've just posted in your other thread.
Off topic, but, that's a bad-ass grille Viet2100!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
this is what i first thought of when i saw it....

just sayin...
Old 03-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
this is what i first thought of when i saw it....

just sayin...
Good resemblence actually
Old 03-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshootin View Post
Good resemblence actually

my brother was a designer for honda and while he was in school many vehicle designs were shown to be inspired by animals

it was really interesting to see some of the concept drawings that showed animal faces being transformed into vehicle front ends frame by frame
Old 03-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
at least I can see now lol and it doesnt look too bad.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
rabble rabble rabble

dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
at least I can see now lol and it doesnt look too bad.
i wasn't making fun of it... just saying thats what i thought of

i think it looks damn good... definitely an improvement
Old 03-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
i wasn't making fun of it... just saying thats what i thought of

i think it looks damn good... definitely an improvement

I knew you werent making fun of it. I laughed like crazy when I saw your original post.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
dud122, why did you do that resemblace?! I didnt want to see a pug everytime i look at my Tacoma!!!lol
Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2advnture View Post
ROFLMAO! Almost spit out my soda!

I bet it functions much better!
We will see tonight when the sun goes down. But I can't imagine that it will not function 10k times better.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
......couldnt see a damn thing.....Ended up like this......let there be light!
wow...who'd of thought that removing tint from your headlights would allow you to see......c'mon dude, you're smarter than that...
Old 03-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #14
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
looks loads better.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Wait, so on these new ones you have, you sprayed the outer lens?
Old 03-06-2010, 05:23 PM   #16
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
i just saw your other post, and i was going to offer you a proce for them before you cut them, but, i was a little late
Old 03-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
Wait, so on these new ones you have, you sprayed the outer lens?

no the outer lense was never sprayed. They were lined with a tinted film. I just removed the tinted film in the area that the light shines through and left the remainder of the film on the outer lense.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
wow...who'd of thought that removing tint from your headlights would allow you to see......c'mon dude, you're smarter than that...

I know. Everyone has a brain slippage every now and then.