Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

POST YOUR PICTURES of your Light Strips

Old 03-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
LED Strip Pictures....

ok so i have always kind of liked the light strips that go under your tailgate and above your bumper that act as a brake light and i wanted to see some of your guy's on your trucks and where did you get your and how much
Old 03-05-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
They're kinda gay.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
They're kinda gay.
i know i thought the same thing too but i kinda wanted to get a idea of what they look like on our trucks and make up my mind on them
Old 03-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
They're kinda gay.

x2
Old 03-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
damn..man has a question and he gets shot down
Old 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
thats pretty much the way it goes 'round here
Old 03-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
look at my build i have a video of mine they were 80 buck from pepboys. buy silicon and make shore everything sealed i blew the first set in like 3 wks just got the second set so we will see how they hold up.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:23 PM   #10
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDKenE View Post
Honesty pays.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
it seems like every time I see one of those strips it isnt working right, there are always several leds burned out or half of is isnt working.