Notices

Tell me what you think? Yay or Nay?

View Poll Results: Keep them?
Yes, they look good!!! 77 59.69%
No, way too big!!! 50 38.76%
No, way too small!!! 2 1.55%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Tell me what you think? Yay or Nay?

Installed my IPF 900DDCS Lights...What do you think?

Too big? Not big enough?

If I do keep them I am going to have the chrome powder coated black and also get the black IPF grilles.

These grilles
Old 03-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Of all the pics, no head on shots?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #3
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
i voted yes, but i think only yes if/when you get the grills on and powder coating done
Old 03-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the feedback. They're not wired up yet. Plan on doing that tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:28 AM   #6
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
They look good. I dont like them from the front though. The actual lights look strange. But They look great from all the other angles.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #8

Thanks for the comments but I returned them yesterday. I just thought they were a little too overkill for my truck and I would have had to dump another $200 into them for the black grilles and powder coating.

But I stuck with IPF and ordered 4 of the 968 CSG lights. They are almost 7" round and already come with the black IPF grilles. Will get some pics up as soon as they come in.

IPF 968 CSG

Old 03-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
that bar looks pretty sick man, cant wait to see the other lights they look cool and now youll be saving some cash on the powercoating and grills how much did you end up paying for the new ones?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #10
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
oh nevermind, click on the link
Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #11
Gots a Taco!
Series1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really niceSeries1000 is just really nice
Series1000's Tacoma Gallery
i think they would look wicked if you had a big bumper, but its your truck
Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #12
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I think they are just right!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #13
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey keep us posted on those lights or shoot me a PM about how good they are. I really like the way they look!!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 AM   #14

Thanks guys!

I will take detailed pics and do a complete write-up and review of the new IPF lights. They should be here on Monday!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #15
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
looks real good! they would look better if you got the chrome powder coated and i like the grills too.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #16
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
I like the new lights, better style and not as bulky!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #17
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post
i voted yes, but i think only yes if/when you get the grills on and powder coating done
I agree!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
Where did you get that headlight bar and how much was it?

It's a N-Fab light bar, you can get them at most on line truck sites. Just google it for the best price. The bar comes powder coated but I actually bought mine used here from a member and had it Line-x'd.