Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Fog Light Cost?

Old 03-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
NC Coast is a name known to allNC Coast is a name known to allNC Coast is a name known to allNC Coast is a name known to allNC Coast is a name known to allNC Coast is a name known to all
Army: 1st Air Cav - 18 Months VietNam
Name: Bill
NC Coast's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Cost?

I have a 2010, Tacoma Access Cab 2WD, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, PreRunner.
It has the factory "blanks", or - no fog lights. I have read the threads about after market fog lights and I might do that but I wonder if anyone has priced having a Toyota dealer do the whole thing - install the fog lights? Thx.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Coast View Post
...I wonder if anyone has priced having a Toyota dealer do the whole thing - install the fog lights? Thx.
One million dollars.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
there are people who have done it to even their base cabs on this site. Try the search function. Some are plug and play, some you have to wire EVERYTHING.. hopefully someone more knowledgeable about this subject will chime in.. instead of dr evil.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Try going on here www.toyotapartsales.com and, with this diagram you can see the part number you need...

Old 03-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
you might have the wiring harness already there.... maybe, there's a post some where on here that shows which vehicles came with it, sadly, I did not

I'm going the cheap way (well sorta) and ordering the oem switch and some aftermarket lights and wiring them up myself. Semi stock I guess!
Old 03-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyotapartsales.com/partl...layCatalogid=0