Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

TRD Light Bar!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Light Bar!!!

Found this on Egay....thought i'd share
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...s#ht_500wt_975
Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Thats way sick
Old 03-13-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Thats way sick
I know...I want one
Old 03-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice Is That True TRD Just Asking?
Old 03-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #5

I don't think so...I think someone custom fabed it
Old 03-13-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I don't think so...I think someone custom fabed it
Nice Looking I Just Got My Avid Light Bar On Test Fitted It So Good And Looks So Sick Getting It Powder Coated On Tues!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #7
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the website! Looks pretty bad ass, but definitely custom from mexico. Very nice work though.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Nice Looking I Just Got My Avid Light Bar On Test Fitted It So Good And Looks So Sick Getting It Powder Coated On Tues!
Hell yea!!! Post up pics ASAP!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #9

Bump

For you guys looking for a light bar
Old 03-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #10
Avman2119 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Avman2119's Tacoma Gallery
Group by from their website?
Old 03-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avman2119 View Post
Group by from their website?
Not sure

I'll ask em if this is a regularly made product or just for fun
Old 03-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #12

Message sent to em...we'll see what they say
Old 03-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #13
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
avid ...
Old 03-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
avid ...
Overrated...I'm tired of seeing the same old shit!

Don't get me wrong...there stuff is nice!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #15
gutt_72 is on a distinguished road
gutt_72's Tacoma Gallery
10% off for TW members, just ordered mine!!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
seen that on craigslist before
Old 03-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #17
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery

I put this bar on a couple of weeks ago. The install was a little tricky but I canít really compare it to any other light bars because this is the only one I have installed. It comes with mounts for three lights but on request they will put four.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
direct bolton or did you have to cut the lower grill any?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Those are pretty cool looking.