Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

"My Sort of Retro Fit Build"

Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
"My Sort of Retro Fit Build"

I got myself a Luminous Solutions projector kit for my tacoma have been installing it this weekend. It won't be wired up for pictures until tomorrow but believe me I will take plenty.

Thanks to ChocoTaco for the help.

Like I said I am wiring them up tomorrow and hopefully the weather will clear up and some pictures will come out nicely.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures

Before I aimed them
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #3
SilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to behold
SilverStreak05's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man.

I just finished installing a G3 projector kit into my truck today. Basically the same as yours but with a bigger projector.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty cool, can you paint the chrome silver part black? I think that might look cool. I think there is an X-runner with that and looks mean. But looks nice.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Taco View Post
That looks pretty cool, can you paint the chrome silver part black? I think that might look cool. I think there is an X-runner with that and looks mean. But looks nice.
Yea I've thought about it. It's pretty simple to bake your headlights so if I ever pull it apart I might. I haven't made up my mind.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Either way it looks sweet.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
looks good how much work was it to install them. what did they cost?
Old 03-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
They will cost a little over 400 and installing is really simple.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery