Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Low Profile but VERY Bright light

Old 03-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
Low Profile but VERY Bright light

I'm looking for a very low profile but bright as heck light - will be used to mount to my roof rack. I want low profile (1" or so) as to not draw to much attention to it and keep the stock look (mounting to my stock roof rack). I want the light to be as bright as possible. I will mount multiple in the front, back, and sides.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
these may work for ya......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ew-unused.html
Old 03-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGJ View Post
I'm looking for a very low profile but bright as heck light - will be used to mount to my roof rack. I want low profile (1" or so) as to not draw to much attention to it and keep the stock look (mounting to my stock roof rack). I want the light to be as bright as possible. I will mount multiple in the front, back, and sides.

Any suggestions?

THANKS!
This Need To Go To The Lighting Area Not 2nd Gen Not Everthing Thing Is 2nd Gen Stuff
Old 03-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
This Need To Go To The Lighting Area Not 2nd Gen Not Everthing Thing Is 2nd Gen Stuff
im moving it to the correct area.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im moving it to the correct area.
nice!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #6
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.rigidindustries.com/category_s/64.htm
Old 03-19-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner02r1 View Post
I will I could afford those, but dear god the price is so high. Why can't I blind the f__k out of someone for a low reasonable price?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Lights on your roof wont look factory at all! haha
the brightest/smallest lights would be the LED bars from either rigid industies or visionX.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some lights last night and I'm putting them in my factory roof rack.

I'll send some pics soon.

But until then, I've already cut out two 2" x 1.5" holes in the side of each roof rack to insert the lights (which will obviously be for the side lights). Yeah thats right - inside the roof rack. For the front I'm bolting 3 on each crossbar (3 facing forward and 3 facing back) and still allow for the folding of the crossbar. Hopefully it will turn out okay. I plan to drill a hole in my roof and run the wires through to the cab (yikes).

Pics to come....