Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

fog light mod question

Old 03-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
fog light mod question

i've got a extra 55w fog light kit...and i've got an extra set of turn signal sockets and bulbs from the bumper of my 04 tacoma. does anyone know if i can splice these sockets/bulbs onto the fog light kit to make a set of orange park lights? or will it make the orange turn signal bulbs burn out?

thanks for the input
Old 03-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
new and improved
bill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shedbill-e-boy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: billy
bill-e-boy's Tacoma Gallery
what i had planned to do was splice the sockets/bulbs in place of the actual fog lights and then creat another hole in the bumper light bezel to accept the "new" fog/park orange light.

keep in mind this is on my 04 tacoma...

do you think these new lights would be too bright...or could i still see the turn signal flashing beside the new orange park light bulb?

does that make sense?