Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Parking lights don't work - HELP

Old 03-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Parking lights don't work - HELP

I need some help. I turned off my headlights this morning to drive down a woods road to go turkey hunting. I figured that I would just use my parking lights so I wouldn't spook the birds. The only problem is my parking lights weren't working. Got home and checked the bulbs and fuses and couldn't find anything blown. The tail lights work fine. The blinkers work fine. Just no parking lights and side markers.

I would like to fix this without taking it to the dealer.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
hunterwojo is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Maintenance Commander
hunterwojo's Tacoma Gallery
Chwxk the fuse box under the hood Sometimes they come loose