Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

N-FAB Light Bar

Old 03-31-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
squiggy is on a distinguished road
squiggy's Tacoma Gallery
N-FAB Light Bar

Thinking about buying a N-FAB light bar for my Tacoma. Just wanted to know if the members who purchased one how they liked it.....was it easy to install and if they have any pictures of their Tacoma with the bar on it? Or would you recommend a different light bar all together?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
trdt44 is on a distinguished road
trdt44's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine and haven't had a chance to install it yet. I will report back after I get it installed.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
ToyoFF1274 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
ToyoFF1274's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I took mine off.
before:

after:

A lot cleaner looking without.

How did you mount the lights in your grille?
Old 04-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery

New bolts/nuts/flat washers/lock washers from Lowes. The holes in the radiator support are already there. Just move the horns and mount the lights in place using the combination of nuts and washers to lock everything in place.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:45 AM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine alot. It really makes it stand out
Old 04-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine, easy to install and solid. I have a pair of Lightforce 240 Blitz installed.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I say go for the AvidOffroad light bar!! Now I dont have any lights mounted on it but I like it plain. These guys can weld as many light tabs as you need.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I think the NFAB is the cleanest lightbar available... it does not conflict with the body lines of the truck. Its sits lower than other bars and doesn't block my satoshi grille. It was super easy to install, piece of cake.

see sig or build for pics
Old 04-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #11
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I can't say enough good things about my NFab light bar. Very well made, easy install and looks pretty darn good in my opinion. I highly recommend it.

Old 04-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #12
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I like that new CrossFab one the best as far as looks go. But NFab is a close second. Can't say as far as functionality because I don't have either.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #14
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
@Capita how did you put the horns on your grille?
I can't say enough good things about my NFab light bar. Very well made, easy install and looks pretty darn good in my opinion. I highly recommend it.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
You just remove the old emblem. It just unclips off. Widen the holes with a small file and the horn emblem fits right in. Just bolt it up.

Anyways don't wanna thread jack, back to the n-fab
Old 04-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
@Capita how did you put the horns on your grille?
This was kinda answered but not sure if it's what you were looking for. You used to be able to buy the replacement badge with the horns on TW, but I believe there was some sort of trademark issue ( correct me if I am wrong ). I dont know if you can still get them here or not....