Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

ddm tuning

Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
jnix7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jamie
jnix7's Tacoma Gallery
ddm tuning

Did lots of research on here for hid kits and decided to go with ddm tuning. Ordered the high/low and fog light raptor kits on tuesday night. Ive been watching the ship ticker on their website and they had a notice saying their servers were being worked on so it might not be up to date. Called them this morning and 1st time was put on hold for 9 minutes and hung up and called back. Was directed to internet sales and was put on hold for 5 minutes. The rep then told me they were very busy and that my order was still in processing and that it should leave their warehouse tues or wed of next week. I paid extra for the 2 day shipping option. He said i was looking at next weekend before i got my lights. I told him to cancel my order and he replied ,wont post on your card for 4-5 days and hung up. Are my expectations out of proportion or did i get shitty service from what i understood to be a reputable dealer? Sorry so long
Old 04-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They have terrible customer service but they get their orders out and they sell good products.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
woods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

woods247's Tacoma Gallery
Weird I f'd my orders up and they were extremely easy to deal with. I think I spoke with Jessica??? I've bought several kits from them and it usually takes a week to ship. I did receive one bad slim ballast but they took care of it without any trouble. They also sent me a coule of H10 connectors for free. Maybe the dude you got had a rough day.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard nothing but complaints about them from people tryin to call and talk to someone. I ordered from them and got my lights a week later and there are lots of members on here that have lights from them too. Your paying for cheap lights and with the cheap price you dont get customer service.
If you went with the slimm cubby lights you would get good lights and great customer service
Old 04-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered from them, i always went through their customer service contact on the website, they usually emailed me back within 4 hours. They have a facebook page also, send a message to them on there and explain your situation, they guy that runs it will call you. Normally their orders are backed up due to demand and it takes them a week to ship the lights.

BTW, you paid for 2day SHIPPING...not handling/order processing. I've never heard of anyone not getting their orders from DDM, but they are not the quickest at getting the product out. I used USPS shipping with them, they shipped on a monday and i recieved on a wednesday...cross country. BUT it did take them about a week to actually ship my lights.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:01 PM   #8
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
The Raptor kits are nothing but trouble, i have owned two and both ballasts have failed. DDM tuning is great as long as you buy the stuff that has the lifetime warranty. I have replaced all my Raptor kits with the lifetime warranty ones and have had no problems since. I would call them back and upgrade otherwise you are in for another disappointment!
I am a Electrical Engineer and took apart the failed ballasts, and they are complete junk. They were completely toast when i opened them up.

Just sayin!

Goodluck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnix7 View Post
Did lots of research on here for hid kits and decided to go with ddm tuning. Ordered the high/low and fog light raptor kits on tuesday night. Ive been watching the ship ticker on their website and they had a notice saying their servers were being worked on so it might not be up to date. Called them this morning and 1st time was put on hold for 9 minutes and hung up and called back. Was directed to internet sales and was put on hold for 5 minutes. The rep then told me they were very busy and that my order was still in processing and that it should leave their warehouse tues or wed of next week. I paid extra for the 2 day shipping option. He said i was looking at next weekend before i got my lights. I told him to cancel my order and he replied ,wont post on your card for 4-5 days and hung up. Are my expectations out of proportion or did i get shitty service from what i understood to be a reputable dealer? Sorry so long
Old 04-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnix7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
i ordered from them, i always went through their customer service contact on the website, they usually emailed me back within 4 hours. They have a facebook page also, send a message to them on there and explain your situation, they guy that runs it will call you. Normally their orders are backed up due to demand and it takes them a week to ship the lights.

BTW, you paid for 2day SHIPPING...not handling/order processing. I've never heard of anyone not getting their orders from DDM, but they are not the quickest at getting the product out. I used USPS shipping with them, they shipped on a monday and i recieved on a wednesday...cross country. BUT it did take them about a week to actually ship my lights.
Bingo.