Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Ddm hids?

Old 04-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Ddm hids?

Ok I Was Just Looking At There Site Looking At The DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast 35W For The Fog Lights! I Was Wondering If This Is Plug And Play! Going To Order Them If It Will Work Eazy!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Come On Guys What Is Up! Help Me Out No One Has Used These Yet?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think the Raptor kits are just a bit too cheap. I like the DDM brand and yes they are plug and play. Search is your friend.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
Phenom3030 is on a distinguished road

Army: EOD
Name: Jon
Phenom3030's Tacoma Gallery
I just received my set today from DDM. Install was pretty easy. I followed the "slimcubby" install that's stickied here in the lighting section.
The only thing I didn't like is the connector from the hid kit to the oem bulb connector is just two wires (red/black) with pins on the end. A bit of the pins are exposed if you just do it that way. I figured I could just tape the exposed spots but I ended up hacking the old bulbs for their bases. I then soldered/secured the two wires to the base and made a connector out of it.
But yes, it is a PnP kit for your fogs.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i just installed the raptor fog light kit 35 watt 2 days ago.....just ordered the headlight kit today loved them so much wow what a diff they make best mod yet...
now for the install simple plug n play you just have to cut out the red and black leads to the bulb "ddm ones" and get rid of the rubber gromet and get yourself some 3m hook n loop tape strips mounted the ballasts right on fender behind windsheild squirter bottle and other to side of battery...install time 15 mins
Old 04-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Is Anyone Running The 3000k i have the yellow fog light covers and i want it to be really yellow and will run blue 8000k or 10000k headlights i just want to see what they look like! Check out My build for what they look like right now!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
here is a link with a pic of the install...you can see the red and black wires that get cut out.......and your stock foglight plug " the one that goes on ur bulb plugs into ballast
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...-hid-help.html
Old 04-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #11

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i just installed the raptor fog light kit 35 watt 2 days ago.....just ordered the headlight kit today loved them so much wow what a diff they make best mod yet...
now for the install simple plug n play you just have to cut out the red and black leads to the bulb "ddm ones" and get rid of the rubber gromet and get yourself some 3m hook n loop tape strips mounted the ballasts right on fender behind windsheild squirter bottle and other to side of battery...install time 15 mins

Nice I Think I will Order Them! I Just Really Want To See What the Yellow 300oks Look Like!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I Thought It Was Just Plug And Play I Suck At wiring any Thing!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #13

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
One Thing The Fogs Are H10's Right!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what he cut. But I didn't have to and was all plug and play. I got 8k fogs and heads from ddm. They light up to road SO much better and look badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I Thought It Was Just Plug And Play I Suck At wiring any Thing!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro60 View Post
I'm not sure what he cut. But I didn't have to and was all plug and play. I got 8k fogs and heads from ddm. They light up to road SO much better and look badass.
The Fogs Are h10 right what are the head lights?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #17

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
The headlights are H4 Hi/Los.
What About The fogs!?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
Yes fogs are h10 and like brunes said heads are h4 hi/low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
The Fogs Are h10 right what are the head lights?
Old 04-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Think I Will Order The Fogs In The Morning!