Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

What style of light should I run???

View Poll Results: Which Light Shape???
Round 18 85.71%
Rectangular 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question What style of light should I run???

Hey guys, so I just bought a light bar for the roof of the Taco and now i'm trying to decide on lights shape...Round or Rectangular

What do ya think?? I like both honestly but what would look better?

This is the bar I bought...
http://www.speedycarparts.com/sku/To...795_0700136065
Old 04-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod.../514/sfID3/518

Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Ya You Could Get Some Of Those If You Sell Crack! HAHA Price Is Freaking High But Bad Ass!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Hey guys, so I just bought a light bar for the roof of the Taco and now i'm trying to decide on lights shape...Round or Rectangular

What do ya think?? I like both honestly but what would look better?

This is the bar I bought...
http://www.speedycarparts.com/sku/To...795_0700136065

Just A Question Y The Roof!?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Round. Rectangular looks older...
Old 04-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Just A Question Y The Roof!?
I'm gonna make it look like a Baja Runner...Its a work in progress

I just thought it'd be a lil different too
Old 04-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #7

Thanks for the responses guys
Old 04-12-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
The Ranger will soon have these. I say you get them as well

http://www.rigidindustries.com/category_s/64.htm

http://www.rigidindustries.com/category_s/93.htm
Old 04-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #9
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
i say round but its your truck. I like the idea of them on the roof. not too many people have it props for being different
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Dude those are WWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY over priced!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
i say round but its your truck. I like the idea of them on the roof. not too many people have it props for being different
Thanks alot man
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #11
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude those are WWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY over priced!!!!
They have to be, some of the best lights, I have ever seen.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:23 PM   #12

without a doubt but a lil overkill for my needs bud
Old 04-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #13
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bah! it's perfect for your situation
Old 04-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #14

bump!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #15

I've been leaning more toward Rectangular just so the profile of the truck looks cleaner. I was thinkin the ideal dimensions would be something like 4" tall and 6 or 7" wide
Old 04-15-2010, 01:13 AM   #16
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Hella 4000 with hid conversions.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Hella 4000 with hid conversions.
Oh man that'd be sick but a lil outta my price range...what ever I buy I gotta have 4 lights so its not gonna be cheap regardless
Old 04-15-2010, 01:21 AM   #18
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh man that'd be sick but a lil outta my price range...what ever I buy I gotta have 4 lights so its not gonna be cheap regardless
Well you can do hella 500 with HID conversions. A few members did this.

it's $60 at Wal-Mart for a pair and 2 hid Kits cost about $60 from ddmtuning.com
Old 04-15-2010, 01:23 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Well you can do hella 500 with HID conversions. A few members did this.

it's $60 at Wal-Mart for a pair and 2 hid Kits cost about $60 from ddmtuning.com
They sell Hellas at Wal-Mart
Old 04-15-2010, 01:24 AM   #20
Greg Graffin 2016

Yup. The 500s only.