Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM HID? What The Hellll!

Old 04-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down DDM HID? What The Hellll!

Ok so last friday i ordered my hids from them headlight and fogs it was a great price both for 102 bucks! After the order i got my order number that saide it would take 2 days for me to get my tracking number! Ok so i was cool i waited about 2 days and called the number on the wed site to ask what was going on! The guy on the line was like "hey man it has only been two days and we are backed up" I Was like you guys sure took the money out quick and hung up i was pissed! So i wanted 2 more days and called and was very nice about asking what was going on the guy was like" Hey if you would have read when you checked out it says that we are backed up" WITCH IT DID NOT SAY! So i say ok when should it be like 2 - 3 days he says ok dont have time for this got to go and hung up the phone! Rant OVER! i was just wondering of you guys have ordered from them and had the same problem with this and did you ever get your light!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I've never had any problems with them... they have an office about 15 minutes away from me.. They usually have tons of kits in stock..
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
yeah those guys have GREAT business practices

im not sure why people continue to shop there

its like every other week someone is having a problem with them in customer service

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...74&postcount=5
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard of people having trouble with the customer services, but not me directly
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I've never had any problems with them... they have an office about 15 minutes away from me.. They usually have tons of kits in stock..
i think yall that are local have a major advantage...but im constantly reading and hearing about bad CS from them
Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can You Go Slap Them Around For Me Is It Like A Small Company?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk View Post
where did you order from?
Vegas its not like i am in NY you know i thought it would be fast because i was so close!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They service sucks sometimes but you will get your order. Be patient.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #11

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
yeah those guys have GREAT business practices

im not sure why people continue to shop there

its like every other week someone is having a problem with them in customer service

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...74&postcount=5

Ya i freaked out about how bad they treat the people that make it so they can get a pay check! I wrote a email to them and it said that they dont answer email anymore WHAT THE HELL!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBulldog36 View Post
I was checking them out, but forget now. I 'll go local. Thanks for the heads up. I hope you get your lights.
Ya my buddy has there lights and they are sweet but it like o we will take your money but when we get to it we will send them out!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #13
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had great CS with them. My HIDs went out and they replaced them without any questions or troubles, pretty fast too. Sorry for your troubles.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
They service sucks sometimes but you will get your order. Be patient.
Ya I hope i am trying to be patient but they really need some help over there or somthing!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Ive had great CS with them. My HIDs went out and they replaced them without any questions or troubles, pretty fast too. Sorry for your troubles.
Crazy you know anyone that works there that could Help haha!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #16
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
took more than 2 days to get a tracking number for me, but i did see on their site that it may take longer if they are backed up. no big, i got exactly what i wanted for a great price, and they work extremely well. more than likely the money is taken out of you acount by a computer right away, but it takes a while to ship becasue they hae to "build" each kit custom to the client's order. don't worry. the extra few days won't matter in the long run
Old 04-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #17
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you're having issues. I got my lights about a week and a half after ordering.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Can You Go Slap Them Around For Me Is It Like A Small Company?
Decent sized company.. they have two offices/warehouses out here in socal..
Iwas actually planning on heading down there some time this week to pick up 2 kits for my off road lights...
Old 04-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
took more than 2 days to get a tracking number for me, but i did see on their site that it may take longer if they are backed up. no big, i got exactly what i wanted for a great price, and they work extremely well. more than likely the money is taken out of you acount by a computer right away, but it takes a while to ship becasue they hae to "build" each kit custom to the client's order. don't worry. the extra few days won't matter in the long run
My thing is that if it is going to take that long just say sorry sir we are trying or best to get your order out you know! Not hang up on me!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Decent sized company.. they have two offices/warehouses out here in socal..
Iwas actually planning on heading down there some time this week to pick up 2 kits for my off road lights...
Poke around for me and see whats cracking!