Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

DDM H10 for fogs, stock connector included?

Old 04-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
SilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to beholdSilverStreak05 is a splendid one to behold
SilverStreak05's Tacoma Gallery
DDM H10 for fogs, stock connector included?

Is the H10 kit supposed to come with a connector that plugs into the stock fog light harness, or do I need to buy one? The bulbs I got don't have one.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mine didnt either. Just came with 2 bare metal male connectors. Just plug them into the stock connector, shrinkwrap and/or wrap in electrical tape. Thats what I did and it worked fine....still does
Old 04-28-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
m_yota will become famous soon enough

m_yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
Mine didnt either. Just came with 2 bare metal male connectors. Just plug them into the stock connector, shrinkwrap and/or wrap in electrical tape. Thats what I did and it worked fine....still does

That is exactly what they sent me too. I asked for a connector, til this day NADA. Their customer svc SUCKS really bad, but great products. Luck I had a harness for another kit that blew. No problems.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #4
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a short write-up I did for the my DDM install

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...t-install.html
Old 04-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
Why do that when you can just unplug the harness that comes from DDMTuning.com and just plug your stock H10 connector into the ballast?