LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

door switch for dome light

Old 04-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
door switch for dome light

did not see this posted here. but i did see the post for the dome light part number. what i need to know is where is the fuse for the door selection for the dome light? the on position works but the door one does not. so i know the bulb still works. please help. i need an image of the fuse box or something. thanks...
Old 04-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
If the light works in the on position, my guess would be either the dome switch or the door switch. Does the light come on with any of the doors? There shouldn't be a fuse just for the door switch.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurley View Post
If the light works in the on position, my guess would be either the dome switch or the door switch. Does the light come on with any of the doors? There shouldn't be a fuse just for the door switch.
not sure, going to have to test in the morning. maybe i got some water in the switch last time i ran it through the car wash. just happened tonight though. thanks.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
luvsoffroading

must of been the switch or something because it started working again. go figure...
Old 04-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
those door switches sometimes get a bad ground because its painted underneath the bolt.