Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Where to buy LED Reverse Fog Lights for the Rear?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy LED Reverse Fog Lights for the Rear?

I want something brighter than the cheap Harbor Freight Fog Lights I have in the rear of my Truck. I've seen plenty of guys rocking nice Orange or Clear LED Reverse Fog Lights.

I'm looking for some ideas and places to buy it from. I'd like to get Clear ones and paint it Yellow or even just the Orange would be fine.

I know some of you Off-Road guys have them, just don't know where to get it from.

Thanks in Advance
Old 04-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
don't know if this helps, but I just read an article in 4wd mag about offroad lighting these are the links they gave

www.bajadesigns.com

www.lightforce.com

www.truck-lite.com
Old 04-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
You could add a switch for the rear turn signals and use a diode. So that they are on when you wish and still work as turn signals.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #4
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not an electrical engineer, but wouldn't he need a diode in order to keep the flow of electricity one way?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I had lights mounted back there but hated it. Once the semester is over and I have time I am going to replace the reverse lights with bright white hi/los and wire them so that the standard reverse is lo, and then run an auxiliary switch that trips a 2x pull 2x throw relay that cuts the power to the low terminal and gives power to the high when on. I decided on a On-Off-On switch that will allow me to wire it so that the highs will only come on when I put it in reverse, and if I put it in the other on they will go on anytime. (Sucks for you if you tailgate me) Only thing I haven't nailed down is the bulb size I need to fit into the stock slot.

Clean, cheap, and unique.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #7
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i got a light at advanced auto that plugs into the 7-pin trailer hitch that has LED bulbs, it goes on when i go into reverse or you can just turn it on if you want
Old 05-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
whats wrong with the cheap harbor freight lights