LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Painted Hella light covers

Old 04-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Painted Hella light covers

Hey guys so I just got my Hella 500's in the other day and since my truck is mostly black I didnt really like the mostly white covers....so I painted them.

Step 1: Sand down the outside plastic a little so the paint will stick.

Step 2: Tape off the inside part...this didnt take very long, it was just annoying.

Step 3: Paint! I used textured paint for outdoor material. (hopefully it will stay) I have always liked the look of textured. I applied 3 coats.

I think they turned out awesome! It's pretty simple but I think it went a long way.

Here they are up top

and the full truck....man west texas is dusty
Old 04-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
niceee
Old 04-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!!! Now post some pics with the covers on!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
that looks cool.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
That's pretty clean!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
That's pretty clean!
Cmack i love the new sig!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
that is sick... I might just have to do this too
Old 04-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Solus, I love your truck! and I think this would be a great addition